Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions below before placing your order. By placing an order with motofactsmf.co.uk you have agreed to the terms and conditions stated below.
- The owner of the website is Alliance Automotive UK LV Ltd. (‘alliance’/‘we’/’our’).
Registration number. 00998035
- Reference to You/Buyer/Purchaser means the person detailed within the invoice/confirmation email.
- Your contract for purchases made through the site is with motofactsmf.co.uk
- By placing an order with us, you agree that you are at least 18 years old; you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; that all details you provide to motorserv.com for the purchase of ordering or purchasing goods are correct; the credit/debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of goods ordered.
- You agree that all notices made via email satisfy any legal requirements as to those made in writing and you accept responsibility for receiving all emails sent from motofactsmf.co.uk
- A contract between motofactsmf.co.uk and you will take place when motofactsmf.co.uk confirm your order has been processed and send you a collection/dispatch confirmation email; (whether you receive the email or not). If the pricing or availability of stock should change before we send dispatch confirmation email, then we will cancel/refund your order. If the goods have already been collected/dispatched, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- You grant motofactsmf.co.uk a non-exclusive, royalty free worldwide license to use or edit any reviews posted by you. We reserve the right to publish, edit or remove any reviews without notifying you.
Right to Cancel & Returns
- `The contract may be cancelled no later than 7 working days, beginning on the day you collect/receive the goods by sending an email containing your name, address and order reference number to email@example.com
- You are entitled to a refund if notification is received and all items are returned within 28 days from collection/delivery. Any items received after the 28 days return period, will not be refunded or exchanged, but returned to you the customer.
- Where goods have been received and you wish to return:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01502 507175. We will provide you with a returns authorisation number along with details on how and where to send your item.
- Package item securely and include your returns authorisation number and original invoice. Please note, it is your responsibility to ensure items are packaged adequately to protect against any damage or deterioration. All items are to be returned in “as new” condition and in original packaging. Any items we consider used, tampered with, or damaged will result in a deduction from your refund.
- In the case of a free item being offered as part of a promotion, we reserve the right to substitute the item for that of similar value & quality for any reason that may occur.
- In the case of a returned product which includes a free item, any free items must be returned as new, and at the same time in its original packaging. Failure to do so, will result in a charge to that of the free item’s original value.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable and returned goods must be paid at your expense. If you fail to return goods you will be liable for any charges incurred in relation to attempts to collect the goods.
- We will process your refund as soon as possible once we have received and processed the returned goods and in any event, within 30 days’ notice of cancellation.
Processing of Orders
- Motofacts debits payment on day of collection/dispatch.
- Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy and description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur, motorserv.com cannot accept your offer. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to purchase, not as a confirmed offer for sale.
- The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. No collection/deliveries will be made on Sundays or Bank/Public Holidays.
- You will have the right to cancel any order without liability to us if delivery is more than 30 days late from when we have confirmed.
- The condition and quantity of goods as recorded by us on dispatch from our place of business will be conclusive evidence as to what is received by you unless evidence proves otherwise.
- Any claim that goods have been delivered damaged will be notified by you to us and where appropriate, the carrier within 7 days of delivery.
- If your items is over-sized or over-weight (over 25kg) you may incur an additional price. If this is the case you will be contacted once your order is placed.
- Please note, when shipping orders internationally, cross-border shipments may be opened and inspected by custom authorities.
- Each of the Goods are supplied with the benefit of a warranty given by the Goods’ manufacturers. Details will be provided to you with the Goods or otherwise on request.
- If Goods become faulty during the warranty period for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form and return such Goods to us. We shall then return the Goods to the manufacturer for review and testing. Based on the manufacturers’ opinion we shall repair, replace or not provide any of the aforementioned. The manufacturers’ opinion shall be final and binding and we shall have no further liability to you.
motofactsmf.co.uk may amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the site. For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases will be governed by the amended terms. Otherwise, such changes will be effective to existing users 30 days following posting of amended version. Your continued use of the Site following posting of these changes constitute your acceptance of such changes.